• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

I had a Samsung S II and last year I upgraded to a Samsung S III - rock solid phone, very nice.

My next upgrade will be to the S4 which should be affordable by the time I'm ready for it. ;)

zmonster97

I had a Samsung S II and last year I upgraded to a Samsung S III - rock solid phone, very nice.

My next upgrade will be to the S4 which should be affordable by the time I'm ready for it. ;)

Skip the s4 and get the s5! Should be out in a few weeks now.

I am a iOS user. Work has a iPad, spouse has a Macbook pro and she has learned how to use the iphone, so we are committed to the easy of the apple system. The stuff just works. Droid seems like the Taranis/FRsky system to me. More powerful for those whom like to dink with programming their phone.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It is clear that not all droids are created equal... the samsung phones are super easy to use. I honestly wouldnt say there is that much difference in difficulty... but use what you got. They are all pretty good these days ;)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396493361.429257.jpg

In Hawaii loving life but wish I had a plane to fly!