• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

hone

150cc
Not as nice as Hawaii but I'm enjoying a nice lunch with the lady friend in SF. uploadfromtaptalk1396563376719.jpg

hone

150cc
Nice! I miss Cali scenery

It was beautiful today but very windy. If you look in the behind the boats in the pic you can see Alcatraz.

I've got to get working on fixing some planes cause I haven't been getting much stick time in.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
If this is the wrong thread, please direct me to the right one.

IMAC - after flying 3D for a while, and reading the IMAC discussions here and elsewhere, thought I would try to get a little more disciplined in my flying by
doing some IMAC practice. No one nearby to ask for advice directly.

My specific question is related to maintaining precise and consistent lines of flight

I am getting prgressivly better at flying straight lines, at constant altitude and speed .

What I can't seem to do it to control consistently the distance of the flight line to me and the viewers. (i.e. line is parallel but I can't control "near vs far" very well)
This seems to all be depth perception, nothing I can use as a visual reference.

Any advice?

Am I worrying about something that is not a major issue for Basic and Sportsman?

Thanks in advance for guidance and enlightenment

Alan