• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

rdcskkrose

Banned
I will be up in a tree with a blow gun using poison dart's. then drop down on them like a spider monkey:D

I already have a place off the grid:D

Hehe if the world does go SNAFU I'm going with my dad to a gun store and getting 2 pistols, two shotguns, and two rifles with a crapload of ammo, a ton of survival stuff, a massive pickup, and my dog. And 200 pounds of beef jerky of course. :D ;)

Amen... I'm loading up on weaponry, and beef jerky :D Oh yeah, and then I need a car! Lamborghini dealership here I come!

I only have enough ammo to hold you off for a month or so. Longer if you are slow or dumb;)

Wow. Fellow Hillbilly aronph's post invoked some response. LOL. Seriously should the apocolypse happen it's every dog for himself. But to plan and mold your life around it is pretty silly in my minds eye.

What size spinner is that? I've had them for my 48'' and 60'' planes and never had to carve anything. I really like their spinners and used them with xoar, falcon, apc, and protek props without a problem.

Believe it's 1.75". Don't be discouraged about having to do some carving. A sharp blade and it takes like 15 minutes. Without a spinner it's like your a Hillbilly or something. :cool:

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Haha they seem pretty helpful. Idk anything about go-carts except that the ones at six flags should be 150cc and they use a 75.........lol

scarface

50cc
Well you will now learn that 75cc to 150cc can make no difference in top speed, more cc will only give you more aceleration (if you have your go kart geared that way), rpm's are what you want to look at for top speed and most engines are governored at 3,600rpm's, so you were probably only hitting 3,600 rpm's if that, those engines on the karts at six flags may not be able to reach that many rpm's or they turned the max rpm's down.

If you want to know as much as I know about go karts just go read all my threads on there, I started out knowing NOTHING about them too, but now I know a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
You know.....

It's pretty darn bad when you can't even sit out in your garage/shop and work on a model airplane without having a major problem!!

I was out in my shop building my 70" Velox when a young girl about 14-15 years old came up into my driveway, and said excuse me, then started into a "spiel", I wasn't interested, so I simply said "no"....and she said, don't you want to know what this is about? I said...no....she then said....will can't I show you this.....And I said no..... When she started to say something again, I said, I'm busy, I'm not interested, now please leave me alone......at that time she left.... About five minutes later she and her father came into my driveway and shop, and he starts in on me, saying I had disrespected her. He also said she said I had cussed at her and all kinds of bull. At that time I told him what had actually happened and that while I didn't want to call her a liar, I would just say she was fibbing...at that time she called me a liar, and I then looked her father in the eyes and told him his daughter was a liar. Next thing I know, here come her mother and grandmother and they start yelling at me, and the grandmother said she was on her bike across the street and saw the whole thing (which she was not and had not). I told them to leave or I would call the police, which I eventually had to do. The police made them leave, but I don't know what will happen after this....

I hate this kind of B.S. But, at least she didn't say I had tried to molest her or something....

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor
You know.....

It's pretty darn bad when you can't even sit out in your garage/shop and work on a model airplane without having a major problem!!

I was out in my shop building my 70" Velox when a young girl about 14-15 years old came up into my driveway, and said excuse me, then started into a "spiel", I wasn't interested, so I simply said "no"....and she said, don't you want to know what this is about? I said...no....she then said....will can't I show you this.....And I said no..... When she started to say something again, I said, I'm busy, I'm not interested, now please leave me alone......at that time she left.... About five minutes later she and her father came into my driveway and shop, and he starts in on me, saying I had disrespected her. He also said she said I had cussed at her and all kinds of bull. At that time I told him what had actually happened and that while I didn't want to call her a liar, I would just say she was fibbing...at that time she called me a liar, and I then looked her father in the eyes and told him his daughter was a liar. Next thing I know, here come her mother and grandmother and they start yelling at me, and the grandmother said she was on her bike across the street and saw the whole thing (which she was not and had not). I told them to leave or I would call the police, which I eventually had to do. The police made them leave, but I don't know what will happen after this....

I hate this kind of B.S. But, at least she didn't say I had tried to molest her or something....

SteveT

That sucks Steve, sorry about the BS. Truly a shame when a kid goes and lies to daddy because you don't want to buy what they're soliciting for.

That sucks Steve. Some parents need more than a guidebook to raise their offspring these days. I mean like more than a tooth knocked out, too. Just yesterday, I was attempting to mow my lawn, but had to stop to pick up all the pine limbs and pinecones that had just several days ago been stacked neatly beside the tree. The neighborhood kids had redistributed them all over the yard for me to pick up again. While I'm doing this, the kids in question are in the middle of the street running around and being kids. Then one little guy, not from my street and I've never seen before pulls up behind me on his bike. Now him and the bike are about three feet tall at best and I'm guessing this kid is four at best. He's trying to get my attention by saying "Hey Bitch" repeatedly. I turn and look at him and say "What did you say?" He says "Hey bitch". I proceed to firmly tell him to peddle his little butt around the corner to his house and when he gets there, to tell his daddy that the big redneck guy down the street will be waiting in his front yard to whoop his a$$ for not teaching his kids to be respectful. Never had anyone stop by though. Maybe I'll find out where the kid lives and sit out by the curb of their house and wait for the parents to come out and just keep saying "Hey bitch".

gyro

GSN Contributor
That sucks Steve. Some parents need more than a guidebook to raise their offspring these days. I mean like more than a tooth knocked out, too. Just yesterday, I was attempting to mow my lawn, but had to stop to pick up all the pine limbs and pinecones that had just several days ago been stacked neatly beside the tree. The neighborhood kids had redistributed them all over the yard for me to pick up again. While I'm doing this, the kids in question are in the middle of the street running around and being kids. Then one little guy, not from my street and I've never seen before pulls up behind me on his bike. Now him and the bike are about three feet tall at best and I'm guessing this kid is four at best. He's trying to get my attention by saying "Hey Bitch" repeatedly. I turn and look at him and say "What did you say?" He says "Hey bitch". I proceed to firmly tell him to peddle his little butt around the corner to his house and when he gets there, to tell his daddy that the big redneck guy down the street will be waiting in his front yard to whoop his a$$ for not teaching his kids to be respectful. Never had anyone stop by though. Maybe I'll find out where the kid lives and sit out by the curb of their house and wait for the parents to come out and just keep saying "Hey bitch".

While the movie was entertaining, your story reminds me of Talledega Nights... and that ^^^^ isn't funny, it's sad.