• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How many years have you been in the hobby?

How long have you been in the hobby?

• Total voters

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have been flying for almost 3.5 years now. I started into 3d about a year later with an old beat on 3dhs 47 edge. It has been all fun since then. I love it cuz there is always something fun to look forward to :D

You're still kinda noobular like me :)

hone

150cc
Almost 1.5 years. Seems like yesterday i was flying a hobbyzone Champ and now i just finished my first gasser build :thumbup:

mazjag

50cc
I have been active in a club about 3 years...before that I flew at parks..I have been in and out of hobby stuff since I was 10(41 now).. I used to fly 1/2a control line as well as race 1/12 scale rc cars ...Best thing I ever did as far as this goes is join a club...My grandfather got me into it as he had a Bud Nosen P-51..A 33 lb. used to be big:D

SnowDog

I have been active in a club about 3 years...before that I flew at parks..I have been in and out of hobby stuff since I was 10(41 now).. I used to fly 1/2a control line as well as race 1/12 scale rc cars ...Best thing I ever did as far as this goes is join a club...My grandfather got me into it as he had a Bud Nosen P-51..A 33 lb. used to be big:D

I'll bet that was a sight to see back then!

Hey,,,, my 1st post here :) looking forward to spending some time in this place.
Been building and flying since I was 8 years old still going strong at 51, Fuel driven planes is where my hearts at, but love all rc related stuff. if its a scratch build or full kit build count me in. President of our club for 2 years now as everyone else didn't want to do it anymore.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
The great Waldo Pepper! Can I carry some gas in exchange for a ride? :D (It's me... brathanke :D)

SnowDog

Waldo you finally made it here!! Congrats and welcome! Don't hesitate to start your next awesome build log here...and don't forget to enter the monthly contest!