• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
These landing gear might be a little weak yet. If they are, I will get some tetherites.

BalsaDust

If your on the probro site hit up WestCoastBro. He has been playing with a new material to make gear out of and I have been hearing good things. He is selling it at a decent price two just can't remember what the price was. I can ask him for you if you would like though.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
That would be awesome if you would check. These seem like they might not be up to the task

flycanic

70cc twin V2
These landing gear might be a little weak yet. If they are, I will get some tetherites.
Ericb. Do your self a favor, Ditch the Heavy aluminum landing gear and order a set of TT19 tetherite (medium size gear) The tetherite Krazy Legs, will not twist or bend like any of the aluminum gear manufactured to date, and they are lighter ! , just my 2 cents worth
IMG_4353.JPG

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Ericb. Do your self a favor, Ditch the Heavy aluminum landing gear and order a set of TT19 tetherite (medium size gear) The tetherite Crazy Legs, will not twist or bend like any of the aluminum gear manufactured to date, and they are lighter just my 2 cents worthView attachment 39564

If anybody finds some place that has these in stock, PLEASE let me know. Every place I look is out of stock on the TT19 60-90 size.:(