• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

flycanic

70cc twin V2
@pawnshopmike finally got home. The Contractor I did the repairs for is very happy. He has his other 2 Twin Engine Scrapers back in the dirt, and working. I got 1,000 ata boys. I was informed that these Scrapers have not been working this great for years. BAZINGA. I found two sets of the Medium Tetherite gear. Mike I will send a set to Dennis. Will give him the tracking no. tomorrow. The gear weight is as advertised 4 oz.. After drilling the fuse mounting holes and holes to mount axles.
IMG_4439.JPG

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@pawnshopmike finally got home. The Contractor I did the repairs for is very happy. He has his other 2 Twin Engine Scrapers back in the dirt, and working. I got 1,000 ata boys. I was informed that these Scrapers have not been working this great for years. BAZINGA. I found two sets of the Medium Tetherite gear. Mike I will send a set to Dennis. Will give him the tracking no. tomorrow. The gear weight is as advertised 4 oz.. After drilling the fuse mounting holes and holes to mount axles.
View attachment 40011
Ata boy! A man can squeak by these days on $1000 bucks a day. Just barely:p

PM me with your Paypal info and cost and I'll pay you ASAP on the gear. Thanks!:way_to_go:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
that sale they're having this weekend is better than the discount code we got last week. here's the info on the discount code for after the labor day weekend sale runs out

From another post;

They've put together a package deal on their 20cc profile Edge 540, it's a revision 3 airframe packaged with XQ servos and a DLE 20cc gas engine. You can choose the color you'd like, whether you want side or rear exhaust, and which servos you'd like to include with your package (XQ servos will come standard, Hitec and PowerHD servos are available for a small upcharge).

Normally there is a discount when you purchase the airframe, engine, and servos together........use the coupon code GiantScaleNews20 when you check out to receive an additional $40 off!

To make the purchase and receive this discount you must use the link below and the coupon code GiantScaleNews20 (the code is case sensitive, big letters must be big, small letters must be small, no spaces :) )

Here's the link
http://www.redwingrc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4_18&products_id=580