• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
How floaty is it ?

On the hunt for 1000WHP
P-huck flew one while he was down here, it belongs to @mulehead1969 I'll download video to youtube and post it here, sadly the plane came in at I think 9.8lbs I've seen others that came in over 9lbs I think they on V3 now, with carbon fiber down the fuse, gear mount addressed, and motor mount upgraded. I'll post vid here once it's finished downloading.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Who all here has one of the 20cc profiles?
On the hunt for 1000WHP

@cardenflyer talked me into trying one, so we both are going to be building one. Plan to fly together at Labor Day or before if it works out for a video. Everything is more fun with multiples!!!

I built mine in an afternoon but holding on pics till we can do a group build. Comes in at upper 7lb. mine is just over 8 but I added a wiring harness to remove wings with two plugs. Also I'm using heavier metal case servos.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
@cardenflyer talked me into trying one, so we both are going to be building one. Plan to fly together at Labor Day or before if it works out for a video. Everything is more fun with multiples!!!

I built mine in an afternoon but holding on pics till we can do a group build. Comes in at upper 7lb. mine is just over 8 but I added a wiring harness to remove wings with two plugs. Also I'm using heavier metal case servos.
I plan to make it down on labor day, so we can have 3 flying together.

BalsaDust

Terry got a profile?????? DO WHATTTT.