• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF Edge 74"

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Here is the engine I am putting in. Should be enough power. Kind of hard to see, but there is plenty of room in the cowl to fit without cutting a hole for the plug.
image011.jpg
image012.jpg
image013.jpg
image014.jpg
image015.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I did this with my kill switch light on my last build and liked it so much I thought I would do it here also. It works great and is nice and clean.
image08.jpg
image09.jpg

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Had to get a little creative with the throttle servo install.
Hey you're going to love that little twin! I got one that's running like a top. Did you carve a bit out of the carb spacer/reed block to get the throttle linkage to clear? It's way to tight in there to get a decent ball joint and screw through the arm.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Hey you're going to love that little twin! I got one that's running like a top. Did you carve a bit out of the carb spacer/reed block to get the throttle linkage to clear? It's way to tight in there to get a decent ball joint and screw through the arm.
I did have to do that. Glad I wasn't the only one who had to do that.