• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF Edge 74"

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
o'brien que pasa?

long time no talkey.

im not sure what plane im putting my VVRC 40 in yet. i may just have to wait to see what the hempel and PAU edges look like

would you think it would be cool if we had the exact same plane, engine combo and we fly formation? or do you prefer to be different?

o'brien que pasa?

long time no talkey.

im not sure what plane im putting my VVRC 40 in yet. i may just have to wait to see what the hempel and PAU edges look like

would you think it would be cool if we had the exact same plane, engine combo and we fly formation? or do you prefer to be different?

Robbins - yes I have been away for awhile. Lots going on for me, mostly raising two wild boys! Back into planes again, so should be fun.

I am sure this EF Edge will be as good and hold up to the abuse as the bigger one, so should be sweet.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I received mine on Friday. Long day of work and other things kept me busy. On Saturday I watched my daughter play volleyball in the morning and then on the way home stopped and picked up my engine from FedEx.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I was able to start on Saturday afternoon. First thing was hinging and control horn mounting.

image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image016.jpg
image018.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
With the nice double bevels, I was able to get a nice tight fit and still get full deflection.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Very unique construction. Usually the motor box "carriage" frame work carries the wing tube. Interesting. Looks like solid construction typical of EF. And the bevels on the elevators "LIKE". The ones on my Peak Models "SUCK".

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Very unique construction. Usually the motor box "carriage" frame work carries the wing tube. Interesting. Looks like solid construction typical of EF. And the bevels on the elevators "LIKE". The ones on my Peak Models "SUCK".
My mxs has the same construction.