• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF Edge 74"

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
i am getting one too! i think even the same scheme. I bet it is on the same truck and might even have the same tracking information. hmmm, just wish i knew if they sent it off today. ill call in tomorow. I cant wait to huck this thang!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Well, things were much quicker the 2nd time around. All finished except for cooling holes and vents.

image05.jpg
image07.jpg
image08.jpg
image09.jpg
image10.jpg
image16.jpg
image19.jpg
image20.jpg
image21.jpg
image22.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looks great! I think you will like the stability with the Aura 8. My buddy Marco has a direct line to Mr.Somenzini and is getting quite good at flashing these with updates and set ups. I really like it in the QQ300. Have not decided if I want a unit in my big gassers though. I'm getting older and this thing can smooth things out from a shaky hand but I don't compete and only fly for fun now.

Best of luck with this one! Nice!