• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF Edge 74"

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Well, I have one of these little beauties on the way and couldn't find a thread about them here so I thought I would start one. I also ordered the last of the "new" V2 VVRC 40 twins to motivate it. Anybody have one of these?

a6827454-200-tail%20touch.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looking forward to your assembly and maiden:). I know I said I was not going to do another "30cc" 3D plane but if this thing flies like I have heard I would really appreciate your input on the flight characteristics. If it is anything like its bigger brother I am game! Happen to have a nice power package for it.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Looking forward to your assembly and maiden:). I know I said I was not going to do another "30cc" 3D plane but if this thing flies like I have heard I would really appreciate your input on the flight characteristics. If it is anything like its bigger brother I am game! Happen to have a nice power package for it.
I have a nice spot in my trailer for a 30CC size plane. That is all that would fit anymore, so I bought this one. After much research, I am very optimistic about the flight characteristics. With any luck, I will be able to maiden it in a couple of weeks.

Well, I have one of these little beauties on the way and couldn't find a thread about them here so I thought I would start one. I also ordered the last of the "new" V2 VVRC 40 twins to motivate it. Anybody have one of these?

a6827454-200-tail%20touch.jpg

I have one, just need to plumb the fuel system and organize the wiring! I have a DA35 in it.

Can you do me a huge favor and measure the width between the front wheels and from the front wheels to the tailwheel?

Of course! Here is a quick look from outside of the edge of the wheel pants to the other. The other photo is from center of the tailwheel to front gear. Does that work?

Attachments

• IMG_8543.JPG
    IMG_8543.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8542.JPG
    IMG_8542.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 227