• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

AKfreak;12810 wrote: I've heard so much about this man, and watched many videos of him, and that take off snap followed by, "badass"! I hope to meet you someday.

I love your logo and just had to play with it, cause it's, "BAD ASS!"

15046725646_fd8336232d_b.jpg

Also did you know the word snapasarus is in the Urban dictionary.

"A snap roll maneuver performed by a radio control aircraft the instant it takes off from the ground. To officially be a snapasarus, it must be performed in sanctioned competition."

I think we need to submit an amendment to the definition. Change it, "A snap roll maneuver performed by a radio control aircraft the instant it takes off from the ground, And followed immanently by the words, "BAD ASS" . Also to officially be a snapasarus, it must be performed in sanctioned competition."

Like I said, I cant wait to meet you! AKf
Wow, looks good AKfreek, thanks, One little problem, most people can't make it past the first page in this thread.

AKfreak

150cc
Snapasaurus;13959 wrote: Wow, looks good AKfreek, thanks, One little problem, most people can't make it past the first page in this thread.

Well I am glad you saw it, thanks for the kind words. I love to do artwork, and could not pass up the chance to play with your brand. One day I hope to meet you, and see some of those Bad Ass planes you fly so well.

This thread is headed to awesome status... It mentions Snap, Craven and boost tabs all

in one fell swoop! Ah, life is good!

WT:winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

WangoTango;14074 wrote: This thread is headed to awesome status... It mentions Snap, Craven and boost tabs all

in one fell swoop! Ah, life is good!

WT:winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

WangoTango, I guess everything is back to normal.