• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

AKfreak;14068 wrote: Well I am glad you saw it, thanks for the kind words. I love to do artwork, and could not pass up the chance to play with your brand. One day I hope to meet you, and see some of those Bad Ass planes you fly so well.

Thanks, haven't updated my fleet in a while but that is going to change.

Snapasaurus;14103 wrote: WangoTango, I guess everything is back to normal.

Let the craziness begin! I'm in! I'm thinking an all-out assault on the party meter at Joe Nall is in order. Start processing the hand out T-shirts for the 3-D line...

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

Do-rag

100cc
WangoTango;14135 wrote: Let the craziness begin! I'm in! I'm thinking an all-out assault on the party meter at Joe Nall is in order. Start processing the hand out T-shirts for the 3-D line...

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s
Is Joe Nall ready for a revival of this level?

reyn3545;14148 wrote: Wow...someone is getting WAY ahead of the game!

I don't get to make the pilgrimage every year.... We are long overdue for this "revival" and I think this is the perfect time to get pumped up. It's not "Way ahead of the game"..... It's time for "GAME ON!!" I'm thinking planning ahead will bring out the founding members for a gathering the giant scale world has not seen in a long time!

WT:nodding-yes-by-a-ve:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Do-rag

100cc
WangoTango;14171 wrote: I don't get to make the pilgrimage every year.... We are long overdue for this "revival" and I think this is the perfect time to get pumped up. It's not "Way ahead of the game"..... It's time for "GAME ON!!" I'm thinking planning ahead will bring out the founding members for a gathering the giant scale world has not seen in a long time!

WT:nodding-yes-by-a-ve:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

I agree it is never to early to start planning for Joe Nall and definitely not for one of the magnitude that this will turn out to be.

reyn3545;14280 wrote: OK.. game on!

Reyn3545,

I like the way you can adapt and think on the fly! Now then.... Bring 20 of your closest flying buddies and we'll all meet at the 3D pond. One other thing: Each of you bring a case of your favorite beverage and a thousand pounds of ice and we'll just ice down the drinks in the pond. Nothing like having something cool to drink ALL week, huh? Maybe we can get the Budwiser 50 foot long BBQ smoker from the rodeo folks here in Houston and we might just be able to eat ALL week too! I'm not thinkin' too far off the mark..... You Georgia folks think about like us Texans. Eating is next to Godliness and flying AND eating is pretty much as close as it gets to Heaven on Earth!! Charge your batteries and think BIG! I also think Snap ought to combine the one trick contest and the Snapasauras Bad Ass contest into a mega event! Does the word "epic" come to mind?

WT:fist-pump-and-yes-s:fist-pump-and-yes-s