• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

Father Don;11187 wrote: You can run but you can't hide. But alas, I'm only a Glow Pilot. How much trouble can I get in?

Ummmmmmmmmm....... I believe I know you. The answer to your question about how much trouble you can get into? I believe the answer is PLENTY!! Good to have you here with the rest of us Father Don! Now that you're here, haven't you earned your doctorate? That would make you Dr. Father Don on this site.

WT:winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

G257945

30cc
Do-rag;9605 wrote: Yeah tried to find my video where I earned my sticker and repost here but cannot find it. Anybody else still have their video?

Found mine from back in '08. Was my maiden on the then brand new and just out 89" Carden Yak. Snaps start at about 5:40 http://youtu.be/eo-WGx6OBIk

Scott

11252=4519-tn_x2_snap_logo.jpg
11252=4519-tn_x2_snap_logo.jpg

SlowHuck;10567 wrote: Easy peasy...

This solution satisfies two issues. One, it replaces THAT logo with a more noble and righteous one. Two, it gives you both the DA and AW logos on both sides - like you originally requested. They could easily be applied as 'patches' and would be practically undetectable. The side patches will be simple to apply, since they lay on the black background. The back will be a bit more challenging since it will have to register with the lightening bolts.

I'm sure you could get [MENTION=67]StickerBiotch[/MENTION]; to lend a hand, as long as you provide him access to your harem of lovely ladies, your extensive stash of exotic liquors, and your steam machine. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit: The hovering Extra has an offensive graphic on the wing. That, too, can be 'fixed' with a patch.

Wow, that's awesome SlowHuck, you never disapoint, looking good, I see Sticker Beotch in few short weeks, I am sure he will be happy to make the changes, we just have to figure a way to install them, thanks buddy.

Ant

50cc
Snap, you need to come by SSRC. Don't worry about the trailer, I'm pretty sure Father Don's trailer has some out dated website on it too.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Snapasaurus;11768 wrote: Wow, that's awesome SlowHuck, you never disapoint, looking good, I see Sticker Beotch in few short weeks, I am sure he will be happy to make the changes, we just have to figure a way to install them, thanks buddy.
After posting this, I noticed a few details on the GSN logo that could be done better. But they'll be quick fixes. Need to fix that Edge too. And while we're at it, would you be interested in fixing those spots behind the fenders that are a goof? If you shoot me a photo detail and send it on, I'll work it out. I want the Snapahualer to be perrrrfect. And I want the Snapasaurus to be Happppy!

SlowHuck;11867 wrote: After posting this, I noticed a few details on the GSN logo that could be done better. But they'll be quick fixes. Need to fix that Edge too. And while we're at it, would you be interested in fixing those spots behind the fenders that are a goof? If you shoot me a photo detail and send it on, I'll work it out. I want the Snapahualer to be perrrrfect. And I want the Snapasaurus to be Happppy!

SlowHuck, I don't know what to say, you're the best, no worries about the spots behind the fenders, no one ever noticed anything, we just want to redo the top and you did perfect, thanks again.

Geno;11799 wrote: Man oh man...sharp looking trailer there!
Thanks, it's few years old now but it still looks good.

Ant;11804 wrote: Snap, you need to come by SSRC. Don't worry about the trailer, I'm pretty sure Father Don's trailer has some out dated website on it too.
Good point Ant, I shouldn't worry I guess.