• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

AKfreak;14363 wrote: I hope there's room for some of us new guys during this revival. ;)

AKfreak,

One trip to Joe Nall and you'll be one of the guys..... New or Old! It won't matter how many posts you have. It won't matter what your join date was. You'll just have the "ah-ha moment" of your life and then you'll welcome more new guys. It just gets better from there!

WT

mndless

Don't know a thing..
WangoTango;14171 wrote: I don't get to make the pilgrimage every year.... We are long overdue for this "revival" and I think this is the perfect time to get pumped up. It's not "Way ahead of the game"..... It's time for "GAME ON!!" I'm thinking planning ahead will bring out the founding members for a gathering the giant scale world has not seen in a long time!

WT:nodding-yes-by-a-ve:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Sounds like one heck of a good idea right there !!

Do-rag

100cc
mndless;14383 wrote: Sounds like one heck of a good idea right there !!

When he gets on a roll there is not stopping him. If Snap gets on board then hang on it going to be a wild and fun ride.

Looks like we are all ready, I was at the Joe Nall this year for a couple days but next year I hope to bring a plane or 2 and spend more time, now that we are getting comfortable here, we can plan it and plan other events. I am already scratching my head trying to decide what plane is next well maybe I should start flying what I have first LOL.

SleepyC;14648 wrote: Elie you need a special plane, and unexpected plane.. something EPIC....

Hmmmmmm.
That's why I am scratching my head.

Super08;14657 wrote: I wonder if a guy can find a motor to fly 3D with a Hempel Triplane.
That's an idea, at least has to hover.