• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

O

Ohio AV8TOR

SleepyC;2650 wrote: The people that do not know Snap, You guys are in for a treat. With Snap out of retirement it's on like Donkey Kong.

:woohoo-dancing-bana

Super08

70cc twin V2
Why is it that this is the only thread that when I get a notification it always takes me to the first post? Has Snap found a way to put a hex on the thread?

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Super08;12450 wrote: Why is it that this is the only thread that when I get a notification it always takes me to the first post? Has Snap found a way to put a hex on the thread?
Same here. But I do suspect that this may be another Snapasaurus truth. He just wants us to re-read the tread OVER and OVER again!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i disabled a plug in that may have been causing the problems, more of a conflict between plugins.

i'd still like to know if things are improving or staying the same

thanks

bart

Super08

70cc twin V2
Still goes to the first page for me. Strange how it only happens with this thread. Has to be some funky Snap mojo going on. ;)

Yes I can only see the First page, I have to switch to hybrid and click on the last posts to see it and I can't see the last page.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm using iMac, firefox, OSX

it may come down to it where we isolate certain problems with certain browsers and we just have to recommend people not use them

not there yet.

AKfreak

150cc
I've heard so much about this man, and watched many videos of him, and that take off snap followed by, "badass"! I hope to meet you someday.

I love your logo and just had to play with it, cause it's, "BAD ASS!"

15046725646_fd8336232d_b.jpg

Also did you know the word snapasarus is in the Urban dictionary.

"A snap roll maneuver performed by a radio control aircraft the instant it takes off from the ground. To officially be a snapasarus, it must be performed in sanctioned competition."

I think we need to submit an amendment to the definition. Change it, "A snap roll maneuver performed by a radio control aircraft the instant it takes off from the ground, And followed immanently by the words, "BAD ASS" . Also to officially be a snapasarus, it must be performed in sanctioned competition."

Like I said, I cant wait to meet you! AKf