• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Born again GSN member

I started this thread and forgot all about it, I am still around, I still have the 60% Extra, the 50% Sbach, the M12 Trueworthy Pitts, the big 3D Hobby shop Slick and of course my trailer however we have a little problem, I don't think you would want me to bring it to a field near you.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Snapasaurus;10381 wrote: I started this thread and forgot all about it, I am still around, I still have the 60% Extra, the 50% Sbach, the M12 Trueworthy Pitts, the big 3D Hobby shop Slick and of course my trailer however we have a little problem, I don't think you would want me to bring it to a field near you.

That can be remedied, Elie. Brian and I can fix you up in a hot minute! It's late, and I gotta crash, but I'll work a little sumpin' sumpin' up tomorrow.

SlowHuck;10439 wrote: That can be remedied, Elie. Brian and I can fix you up in a hot minute! It's late, and I gotta crash, but I'll work a little sumpin' sumpin' up tomorrow.
Thanks SlowHuck, let's see what you got.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Snapasaurus;10483 wrote: Thanks SlowHuck, let's see what you got.
Easy peasy...

This solution satisfies two issues. One, it replaces THAT logo with a more noble and righteous one. Two, it gives you both the DA and AW logos on both sides - like you originally requested. They could easily be applied as 'patches' and would be practically undetectable. The side patches will be simple to apply, since they lay on the black background. The back will be a bit more challenging since it will have to register with the lightening bolts.

I'm sure you could get [MENTION=67]StickerBiotch[/MENTION]; to lend a hand, as long as you provide him access to your harem of lovely ladies, your extensive stash of exotic liquors, and your steam machine. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit: The hovering Extra has an offensive graphic on the wing. That, too, can be 'fixed' with a patch.

I know what you mean about "offensive graphics." Our beloved

H-9 Cap 232 has one on it. I went to the IMAA district 8 Rally out at Bomber

Field yesterday and had some 3&4 inch block lettered "GiantScaleNews.Com"

graphics to put on several planes. They were well received and I told everyone

about the new site. By the end of the afternoon I was wishing Sleepy was

there to do his usual magic with his coverage. I am here to tell ya.... GSN

already has a ton of "vibe" going for it judging by the response I was getting!

Snap, you show up anytime, anywhere and I can personally guarantee all of

you this guy will light up the field with a party atmosphere you'll never forget!

WT