• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Article: DOC AUSTIN - Testing: Hi Tec's New HS5070MH Servos

danielph

50cc
Looks great Gary! The Edge is an awesome airplane and that scheme really looks sharp. If the Extra was everyone's favorite, Extreme Flight wouldn't bother making the rest of the EXP series. ;) Someday you do need an Extra though!

SnowDog

That's right Daniel, you tell 'em! :clap:

I'm working towards an Extra this year as well.

I can do a 50cc Extra possibly this year, or a 100cc Extra if I wait for next year and save. :|

:flyer:

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
I had a big summer with the 48" Edge. I don't really fly the plane much anymore because there are so many awesome EXPs, but I plan to get back to it soon. I put the plane away for now because I am currently flying a 60" Edge EXP, and that thing is way too sweet.

I've got a very special 48" Edge project coming up, but can't say too much about it until it's a wrap. We're just waiting on some bits.

For now, here's a pair of Edge articles and some video:

Extreme Flight 48" Edge EXP___A Righteous Build

Beyond The Edge Of Darkness

[video=vimeo;73835701]https://vimeo.com/73835701[/video]​

Attachments

• TP_Edge+EXP_RWB__016.jpg
    TP_Edge+EXP_RWB__016.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 236
That's right Daniel, you tell 'em! :clap:

I'm working towards an Extra this year as well.

I can do a 50cc Extra possibly this year, or a 100cc Extra if I wait for next year and save. :|

:flyer:

I switched to the Extra from an Edge, the only thing I missed about the Edge was the bigger rudder. I felt more comfortable on windy days with the Extra.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I switched to the Extra from an Edge, the only thing I missed about the Edge was the bigger rudder. I felt more comfortable on windy days with the Extra.

I like how stable the little Edge is in upright harrier...
Unboxed her last night, hope to start assembly soon.

gyro

GSN Contributor
All parts here, building is underway. Will be ready for maiden this evening...

contemplating some vinyl :D