• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

72" Extra 330SC

dskuro95

100cc
Hmmm. Where is the ignition battery? The only thing I can think of is put a little bit off weight inside the canister area all the way up front. The other thing did you CG it with a prop and spinner?

njswede

150cc
There are two redundant batteries feeding everything. The ignition is fed through an IBEF.

I haven't put the prop and spinner on yet. I just have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be tail heavy. We'll see later tonight...

quadracer

100cc
I'm not sure what's going on. Mine balanced nicely with both the DLE and OS as well, also using push-pull. I had both of my batteries (3S. 2200 LiPo and 2S 2100 LiFe) behind the spar. Try sliding your tank forward, if nothing else.

CHQ28

50cc
Couple of questions, first what size screws are you guys using to mount the 5320? Second, is a 2s 800mA battery going to work for the servos, I have a few of these sitting around and want to use them.

njswede

150cc
Yay! It fits in my Volvo S60! Good! Then I don't have to negotiate with wifey about using the family SUV every time I go to the field!

njswede

150cc
I finally got her maidened today! So far so good. Took it really easy to break it in and get used to it, but I like what I saw so far. Tracks really straight and stalls like a pussycat. Really, really floaty on landings, which takes some getting used to, but makes for soft landings once you've got them dialed in.

Isn't she pretty?

IMAG0760.jpg

I finally got her maidened today! So far so good. Took it really easy to break it in and get used to it, but I like what I saw so far. Tracks really straight and stalls like a pussycat. Really, really floaty on landings, which takes some getting used to, but makes for soft landings once you've got them dialed in.

Isn't she pretty?

View attachment 6446

Congrats on the maiden she sure looks pretty.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2

Isn't she pretty?

View attachment 6446

Congrats! Shes beautiful:D