• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

36% PAU Edge 540T

Tseres

150cc
Got home 1am Tuesday morning from my vacation. Had a great time but 2 weeks without RC is way to long. LOL. My son had the afternoon off and wanted to go flying. I also ran across the new Sequences for 2015. Jr. wants to try IMAC next year so we went out to see what we can do with the new sequences. We both flew my 36% Edge. Plane flew great. Forgot all about the glitching I had in the past. Jr. had his first real taste of having to keep a plane straight on purpose. I had him go through some basic figures rather then try the whole sequence. Horizontal roll, Sharks Tooth, 1/2 cubans and Hammer heads. Also had him try some spins.  He did real well for his first try at it. 

I just ran through the Sportsman routine twice. Didn't do all that well but I think with a little practice things will fall in place. What I'm the most happy with is that I finally have my Edge back and I can have some fun with it.

Tseres

150cc
Some of you may already know. Jamies Grandpa died and he made a trip home to Bowling Green Ohio for the funeral. He gave me a call and wanted to hang out a little on his way home to Texas. We decided to have lunche an blow of some steam flying RC. He Flew into Marion indiana and from there we ate lunch with my son and daughter in law. Then we made the short trip to the Madison County field about 12 miles from the airport. Jamie got to fly my Axeome and 36% Edge. Jamie and I have a history with the Edge from Day one and it was real nice to hang out and enjoy some flying. Even the weather cooperated. On his way home Jamie gave us a flyby and a wing wave at the RC site as he was leaving for home. 

DSC_0082-1.JPG

DSC_0083-1.JPG

DSC_0084-1.JPG

DSC_0085-1.JPG

DSC_0086-1.JPG

DSC_0087-1.JPG

DSC_0088-1.JPG

DSC_0089-1.JPG

DSC_0090-1.JPG

tylerzx9r

100cc
I bought a PAU Edge 540T last year. Every flight seems to get better and better, If i could figure out how to post some pics, I would! Maybe Terry or the Law can get a couple on here? My favorite thing is going right from smooth pattern style flying right into 3D and not changing anything! Big Thanks to Harve, for getting me set up with the plane and DA120, I'll never regret that combo!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
tylerzx9r said
I bought a PAU Edge 540T last year. Every flight seems to get better and better, If i could figure out how to post some pics, I would! Maybe Terry or the Law can get a couple on here? My favorite thing is going right from smooth pattern style flying right into 3D and not changing anything! Big Thanks to Harve, for getting me set up with the plane and DA120, I'll never regret that combo!
Happy to oblige x9r!!!

I forgot the wind came up and clouds rolled in just in time for you me and Jake to go out and play in this video, but we sure had fun anyway!!  

http://youtu.be/JSanaG-uekc

image480.jpg

image484.jpg

image487.jpg

image519.jpg

image194.jpg

image226-Copy-Copy.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Terry. I don't think I've seen that videio till now . How did I miss that? That last landing looked like a butterfly with sore feet.
icon_smile.gif

I'm going to be putting the single seat version together soon with a GP123, is there an opening for a push/pull rudder servo in the tail or is it set up for pull/pull?