• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

36% PAU Edge 540T

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ha! I have asked the factory to make that modification for the new production: I can't wait to see if they followed my instructions!:msn_slap:

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Speaking of split cowls, Does anyone know if the 35% 300SP has a split cowl or full uncut?
I can confirm that the 100cc Edges have split cowls in the shipment unloaded yesterday.
I have not checked the Extras yet.

New Set Back from customs: the factory forgot to print "Made in China" on the boxes, and after we got done unloading the container, I received a call from them informing me that the release was "conditional".
I rushed to the 24/7 FedEx/Kinko and ordered printed labels; these will be stuck on all the boxes this morning, but I don't know yet if US Customs need to come and inspect again, but I was "ordered" not to ship anything out until we sort this out...

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Only in the USA would we pay someone to force a business to stop making money while sorting out a "Made in China" label
sad.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I can confirm that the 100cc Edges have split cowls in the shipment unloaded yesterday.
I have not checked the Extras yet.

New Set Back from customs: the factory forgot to print "Made in China" on the boxes, and after we got done unloading the container, I received a call from them informing me that the release was "conditional".
I rushed to the 24/7 FedEx/Kinko and ordered printed labels; these will be stuck on all the boxes this morning, but I don't know yet if US Customs need to come and inspect again, but I was "ordered" not to ship anything out until we sort this out...
REDICULOUS!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
REDICULOUS!!!
YEP!
I just got word of final release: after all these head aches, we can finally start taking proper care of our customers.
We can now feel free to open the boxes, and we will be putting the hardware into those tomorrow: a big thank you to our friends and families who brought all their energies and support through this process.
I am trying to get everything shipped out Friday.

YES!!!!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am very close to pulling the trigger on my PAU Edge. I can't decide on the single seat or 2-seat version. Anyone fly or seen them both fly. I am thinking the T would have the "edge" on KE work but I think I would see the yellow color scheme better. That is what I saw fly with Herve.