• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's Ready For Football Season!?!

I'm going with my Aggies again this year! Sleepy, I'm sorry we turned

Manziel loose on the Browns.... Was hoping for some maturity and leadership

but the middle finger thing surfaced and things went to hell in a handbasket

real quick. Anyhoo, Kevin Sumlin named a sophomore for the Aggies starting

QB and while he's no scrambler like Johhny Clipboard, things ought to be exciting.

Rob, call me weird but I do root for them Tigers as well as Alabama.... Right after

my Ags! I also pull for any team that beats the hooey out of Texas.

My prediction for this year? A lot of good teams are gonna disappoint and some

sleepers are gonna mop up some upper crust teams!

Go Aggies!

WT

tailskid

70cc twin V2
Where you from mukeitup? I thought you were too far north to root for the Tide:):):) OH, IT WAS THE GIRLS ON POST # 16!!!!!:running-lol:

reyn3545

100cc
Bossier Rob;2667 wrote: That dang wedding cake will do it to one every time. Slipping that ring on is just like pulling the chord on an emergency life raft. PfffffFFFFFFFF[SIZE= 13px]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!![/SIZE]

That might be the funniest (and most truthful) thing I've ever read on the internet!

Bipeguy03

150cc
WangoTango;10399 wrote: I'm going with my Aggies again this year! Sleepy, I'm sorry we turned

Manziel loose on the Browns.... Was hoping for some maturity and leadership

but the middle finger thing surfaced and things went to hell in a handbasket

real quick. Anyhoo, Kevin Sumlin named a sophomore for the Aggies starting

QB and while he's no scrambler like Johhny Clipboard, things ought to be exciting.

Rob, call me weird but I do root for them Tigers as well as Alabama.... Right after

my Ags! I also pull for any team that beats the hooey out of Texas.

My prediction for this year? A lot of good teams are gonna disappoint and some

sleepers are gonna mop up some upper crust teams!

Go Aggies!

WT

I live in Ohio..... I am so tired of Johnny Clipboard and the season hasn't even started yet!! ESPN drives me insane, My favorite team is 7 months out of winning a Super Bowl and all they talk about is Manziel!! GO HAWKS!!!