• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's Ready For Football Season!?!

reyn3545

100cc
Falcons are playing Jacksonville right now... next Sunday is season opener at home against the Saints! Tickets on the lower level, 45 yard line!

C_Watkins;978 wrote: Man, those LSU pics turn my head every year. But where was I...

Oh yeah... Roll Tide! :D

978=237-alagirl1.jpg
978=237-alagirl1.jpg

978=238-alagirl2.jpg
978=238-alagirl2.jpg

978=239-alagirl3.jpg
978=239-alagirl3.jpg

978=240-alagirl4.jpg
978=240-alagirl4.jpg

i swear to God, the girl on the left of all the pictures, is my prom date back in the day. (1987)

Bipeguy03

150cc
AEROSHELDON;11709 wrote: I hope so. Probably a better passer anyway!

Well, I think we will be okay with Barrett... The defense I see has not gotten any better tho, so I don't expect much this year...

Either way the sportsmanship after the game by both schools was pretty awesome!!

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
I agree, that was classy. Overall it was a good game but far too close for far too long... does not bode well as you say.

Bipeguy03

150cc
AEROSHELDON;13646 wrote: I agree, that was classy. Overall it was a good game but far too close for far too long... does not bode well as you say.

I hate to be negative about anyone, but Luke Fickle needs to go.... He just can't get the job done, this is year three and nothing has changed.