• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's Ready For Football Season!?!

We'll ease into this. ;)

43=10-Hottest-LSU-Girls-1.jpg
43=10-Hottest-LSU-Girls-1.jpg
43=11-Hottest-LSU-Girls-9.jpg
43=11-Hottest-LSU-Girls-9.jpg
43=9-LSU-Girl.jpg
43=9-LSU-Girl.jpg
43=8-LSU_slut.jpg
43=8-LSU_slut.jpg
43=12-sexy-lsu-girls-23.jpg
43=12-sexy-lsu-girls-23.jpg

Did someone's panties get in a wad over PG? This ain't even PG-13! If I read the description of this subforum correctly, this is more than acceptable.

Your Mom;113 wrote: Really?

Yes really....and yer point?

oh wait.....

Bossier... I think you need to post some pics of the football players in the locker room..... seems that is what Your Mom wants to see

exeter_acres;126 wrote: Yes really....and yer point?

oh wait.....

Bossier... I think you need to post some pics of the football players in the locker room..... seems that is what Your Mom wants to see

I don't have any of those. Campos, your expertise is being requested! Your Mom is going to leave this site once Mike B starts posting non airplane pics!

Your Mom

Mrs. Moderator to you!
exeter_acres;126 wrote: Yes really....and yer point?

oh wait.....

Just introducing myself to you fellas. Let me know if you want any cookies or fresh squeezed lemonade.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Whoever's mom that is, she isn't supposed to be in here! lol

nice pics, btw. go packers!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Bartman;137 wrote: Whoever's mom that is, she isn't supposed to be in here! lol

nice pics, btw. [COLOR= #FF0000] go packers![/COLOR]

Uggg. I used to like you until you said this.:D I think you meant to say Go Vikings.

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
Hey Rob, your girls had on the wrong colors. This is more like it! :cool:

455=94-Hottest_Arkansas_Girls_3.jpg
455=94-Hottest_Arkansas_Girls_3.jpg