• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's Ready For Football Season!?!

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Bipeguy03;13657 wrote: I hate to be negative about anyone, but Luke Fickle needs to go.... He just can't get the job done, this is year three and nothing has changed.

No disagreement from me.

Just catching up on this thread.... Did someone happen to catch the Aggies vs South Carolina score? Seems it was a blowout...

WT :woohoo-dancing-bana:woohoo-dancing-bana

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Go Irish :dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::nodding-yes-by-a-ve ND 21 Michigan 0 at halftime.:banana-dancing-with:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::woohoo-dancing-bana:woohoo-dancing-bana:winking-thumbs-up-s:brian-dancing-banan:shouting-yes-smiley

Bipeguy03

150cc
I'm kinda embarrassed to be an Ohio State fan tonight... Flunk Fickle's defense is a joke...

At least my favorite NFL team knows how to play D!!!

Komet163

50cc
yea BG your Hawks had defense and offense Thurs nite, I did not see any difference between that game and SF playoff game at end of last year. May be time for Capers to hit the road.

Bill

Bipeguy03

150cc
Komet 163;15706 wrote: yea BG your Hawks had defense and offense Thurs nite, I did not see any difference between that game and SF playoff game at end of last year. May be time for Capers to hit the road.

Bill

I am interested in seeing how our offense does this week tho cuase Green Bay's defense has been a little soft for awhile, I'd like to know if our OL has really gotten that much better. Last year our line SUCKED, RW3 was getting sacked waaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

reyn3545

100cc
We went to the Falcons/Saints game on Sunday in Atlanta... a great game, just some added icing on the cake when the Falcons won in overtime. I'm trying to talk the wife into going to the December 21 rematch in New Orleans... so far, she doesn't want to go. That's going to be a great rematch if everyone stays healthy.

Bipeguy03

150cc
reyn3545;17233 wrote: We went to the Falcons/Saints game on Sunday in Atlanta... a great game, just some added icing on the cake when the Falcons won in overtime. I'm trying to talk the wife into going to the December 21 rematch in New Orleans... so far, she doesn't want to go. That's going to be a great rematch if everyone stays healthy.

That was a good game, they just need to get some defense! But so do the Squealers and the Browns, that was almost an epic game.