• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's Ready For Football Season!?!

reyn3545

100cc
Looks like Pittsburgh is going to be working on defense and penalty management this coming week... this game just never got interesting... going to bed.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK! Another shehawk fan in here!!.....NOT. GO 9ers. Did enjoy the Seattle Green Bay game.

As far as I can tell it is not good to be an offensive or defensive player with the first name of Ray. And if your first name begins with R

you may be put on notice." Roger The Dodger" and I'm not talkin' Staubach.

reyn3545

100cc
Georgia had a rough day today with South Carolina, and my old college got whacked 31-0 by LSU... a tough day of TV watching, but had some good food to ease the pain!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ummmm Good food! Cheeseburgers. Sorry about your team having it handed to them. I have had a few of those myself.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
NFL is driving me up the wall... cannot figure out how to watch the Bills games live... can't get them here, I guess unless they are a featured game.

I know there are several ways to get games online, pay service, but which ?

I have Verizon for cell service and Comcast for cable... anybody use these additional services for NFL games and have any suggestions ???

Well, my LSU Tigers are off to a good start, but haven't played any tough teams yet. From what I've seen so far, it's looking like another mediocre season. I don't see any championships this season, but you never know.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
NFC West looking like a UFC card and the South :steamer:division will put a less than .500 team in the play offs.