• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Finally got the batteries in, changed the plugs, and tried it today. Man what a difference a cell make's, it's a keeper for sure now.
Really nice to be able to walk out back and throw something up with out any hassle, the Tundra for extreme relaxation and the Extra 300 for a good bit more thrill!!!
Awesome to hear. Glad you like. :)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I've had a ton of toys arrive lately gents. But one of the coolest is this crazy awesome little guy. (Literally) I have plans for him but wanted to share him now with you fellas. I will start a thread on Monday....(FEDEX better be careful)

69732.jpeg
69733.jpeg

He has a servo lead coming out of his...um, ah....hmm, arse....hee hee. His head will move with a control surface movement. Hook him to the rudder or the ailerons and his head operates with them. LOL.

Really looking forward to this rapidly upcoming project.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I've had a ton of toys arrive lately gents. But one of the coolest is this crazy awesome little guy. (Literally) I have plans for him but wanted to share him now with you fellas. I will start a thread on Monday....(FEDEX better be careful)

View attachment 112170 View attachment 112171

He has a servo lead coming out of his...um, ah....hmm, arse....hee hee. His head will move with a control surface movement. Hook him to the rudder or the ailerons and his head operates with them. LOL.

Really looking forward to this rapidly upcoming project.
Neeeed a video

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'll see what I can do. Maybe....no promises.

Just tried to attach the video. The site will not let me because it does not have an allowed file extension. Hmmm.....!!!!

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It arrived at last material to make a set of wing bags for the Timber 110. Do not know if I should do the making of the wing bags in the Timber thread or what I did in the work shop.
Material is pretty fancy canvas on the outside and some kind of foam in between and then a smooth cloth on the inside, will be interesting to see how it works out.

AC0503DA-6C05-4375-BF82-1D1762E32093.jpeg