Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I've always felt there should be a "What the postman brought today" thread. Sometimes we get really cool stuff left at our doorsteps. Sometimes the big brown truck stops by for a visit and leaves you with a smile. Not that kind of a smile gents...sheesh! Sometimes the visit is not so pleasant. As in, we've all seen what can happen when savage baggage handlers are left in charge of our priced purchases. But then there are times that something amazing is left for us. No, I don't mean the bikini clad blonde bombshell jumping out of a cake. More like really cool schtuff for our bad ass rides.

Ok, so y'all agree? Well then let's kick this off. It so happens I didn't get the blonde bombshell jumping out of a cake left only for me to tantalize over.

hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif
    I gotz me a gorgeous redhead jumping outta a shipping box. (I'd take a redhead over a blonde any day)
    To wit... A mighty redhead dub all for me. Lol
    20180730_180634.jpg 20180730_180648.jpg 20180730_180706.jpg 20180730_180808.jpg 20180730_180929.jpg
    There ya go Kelly @49dimes
    20180730_180946.jpg
    Put that between your "stretchy outty thingys" and fly it!!
    hearty-laugh.gif
    Alright gents...What the postman brought you today?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Okay I'll be the first one to say it.......... BILLS!:lol2:

3. stangflyer

Lol... yeah we all get those.

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome idea. This is a winner!

5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

LoL Rob....yes this was "overdue". Just like the bills in my mail box :banana-dance::dancing-poop::dancing-poop::steamer::steamer::steamer: :laughing:.

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Yes I like the idea this will prove to be an interesting sight. I am logged in and ready to join the fun

stangflyer, pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.
  7. FedEx just dropped off a box of goodies from Horizon Hobby.

ABBFD3DA-6BEC-4FBE-ADE9-3AD5BCACBFC4.jpeg

Let’s see what’s inside!

FACD8620-9506-4DD7-B96A-E458E0D8DD5D.jpeg

8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I'll take one of those and two of them and two of those and all of that for this.......:shake:......:yesss:

9. stangflyer

And Mike says, let's see your green white boy! LOL

Snoopy1, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. Like Stang said. If you got the green, I got the goods! :D

If I ain't got it, I can get it. If I can't get it, you don't need it. :p

acerc, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.