• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Viton clunk line

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
LoL...No.......Just what ever is left after the last time it flew. Typically about a 1/3 tank (18oz tank)

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I have also found that the "cheap, Chinese" fuel line keeps it's elasticity much longer than the genuine Tygon fuel tubing. I still only use Viton for the clunk line, but everything else is the Chinese stuff.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I have also found that the "cheap, Chinese" fuel line keeps it's elasticity much longer than the genuine Tygon fuel tubing. I still only use Viton for the clunk line, but everything else is the Chinese stuff.
i am the exact opposite.
weird, but i feel great with the genuine tygon.
i also like taildragger's blue line stuff whatever that is.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
i am the exact opposite.
weird, but i feel great with the genuine tygon.
i also like taildragger's blue line stuff whatever that is.
The blue line from Taildragger is the Chinese line I mentioned.

Tygon is fine but it stiffens much quicker than the Chinese stuff.

keep an eye on that blue stuff! i had it one tank, and the following season, the tube "swole" and was pushed into one corner of the tank!! it grew in length by about 1 inch or so. I cannot make any comments on the Clintons on this. :laughing:

found it!!!!

IMG_4812.JPG