• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Just got home from the field. A little breezy at times, and mostly crosswind conditions. Here are a couple photo's, My Pilot 30% Yak with the EME 60, and Yakman's 65" Redwing Profile Yak 54 with a DLE 20. Both running a little rich, but as the weather warms up they will be just fine.
IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3610.JPG IMG_3611.JPG IMG_3613.JPG Video's coming to a post near you LOL!! I got up this morning at 4 am and check things out went out for breakfast loaded up and headed to the field with camera in my pocket. We all had a great time, other than the light gusty 10 knots crosswinds. Makes a guy really enjoy a nice calm day, a little warmer would be nice too.

@bigblueswope good job as always on the camera !! Glad yall made the trip up from Atl.. yall are welcome to come fly with us anytime !! Hope yall had a safe trip home.. it was good to see @Yak Attack hasn't got to rusty !! I had an awesome time..

@Possum , it was worth the drive for us just for the view alone! We both made it home in one piece and we'll definitely be back! Now it's your turn to come down here! Drag Chris with you if you have to. LOL

Possum

30cc
@Yak Attack count on it !! Ive been wanting to get down there for some time now.. Looks like this might be the year !! Glad yall came I know a lot of the locals really enjoyed your flying !! You rocked it today !!

Very nice, Yak Attack, Awesome flying I just got done with a video of my Pilot 30% yak Power EME 60. Getting better with every flight. Hardly flew at all last year

Those Pilot Yak 54's are the bomb. Especially the 150cc. For every flight your plane lands successfully, you gain experience, which makes you better. There's no way you can get worse. :)