• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nice fly'n @flycanic Hope to bang schtiks with me Pilot "Purple" Edge Sunday!
Photo223.jpg

I hope Rob @stangflyer got to maiden his Extra 330SC today! need to go look and see!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nope..... 73 degrees. Bright sunny skies. "GALE FORCE WINDS"!!!! Maybe tomorrow.....who knows. I'm getting really tired of "I" "DA" "HOE"!!!

Sorry to hear that Rob. Hope Sunday is good for ya! Projected high of about 70 and P'cloudy winds south 10 15mph. I'm going!
It can be a ALABUMMER here too! lol And the funny thing is I can remember "DEAD CALM" afternoons a plenty 5 or 6 years ago!
It seems to only get calm at night now.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
IMG_2456.JPG @49dimes love the purple edge Scheme I am a Pilot lover too. Sold my Pilot 26% Sbach last summer. I still have my Pilot 26% Yak, both with the EME 35's here is a photo of Yakman and I doing a photo op after flying the two at our field
DSCN0926.JPG DSCN0929.JPG DSCN0930.JPG

flycanic

70cc twin V2
The little Yak sort of plain until I received and installed the graphic's from Decal Dennis. Dennis did an awesome job,everything was a perfect color match as you can see

IMG_2634.JPG IMG_2635.JPG IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2640.JPG