• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Got in a few more flights on PURPLE RAIN this morn. I was home working hard on honey do list, trying to get stuff done before Nall. I get a txt from @emtp275 with a pic of the windsock just laying flat. Honey do list will just have to wait, what she gonna do make me sleep on couch? Hell that's like pre-Nall training for camping. Baby if your stalking me online, it's Slapaho's fault

Attachments

• IMG_20160103_142357.jpg
    IMG_20160103_142357.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 178

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Got in a few more flights on PURPLE RAIN this morn. I was home working hard on honey do list, trying to get stuff done before Nall. I get a txt from @emtp275 with a pic of the windsock just laying flat. Honey do list will just have to wait, what she gonna do make me sleep on couch? Hell that's like pre-Nall training for camping. Baby if your stalking me online, it's Slapaho's fault
Dang, you brave brother. She's gonna be pulling your bread and butter away from you. Well, guess that won't be so bad as long as she don't pull the cool suds and 40:1 away from you huh?

Could there be such a thing as the "Brotherhood of Purple"????
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Spoke too soon... Hit the road and not 2 minutes into it the skies open up and dump a bunch of rain and wind on us. So much for the forecast of overcast with a 2% chance of rain. Now it's coming down steady with 15+ wind
94cd575a84f8038a5119e6b8711ed247.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Spoke too soon... Hit the road and not 2 minutes into it the skies open up and dump a bunch of rain and wind on us. So much for the forecast of overcast with a 2% chance of rain. Now it's coming down steady with 15+ wind
94cd575a84f8038a5119e6b8711ed247.gif

Should have stayed in bed like me :yesss:. Well.....not so much like me...OUCH!...OUCH!...OUCH!:spongebob:.