• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

yakken

100cc
Brother maidened his 40% cub tonight
uploadfromtaptalk1461545169236.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1461545180068.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well @ChickenBalls I stayed true to me word and yanked on old purple a few times before I decided to call it a day. And as I said the EME rocked hard and clanged harder:roflmao:. I was really pushing fait but it did get the job done and now it's time to get a job done on it. Beautiful day today. 3D shenanigans, a real nice Folker DR7, and I tow piloted for a good buddy once I decided ol purple had enough. No pics just fun but I imagine some pics will roll in the Noisy Boyz hanger.
Got in several flights yesterday, but no love for Purple Rain. We had some guests show up, got a club in the area being shut down because of a redheaded woodPEKER:dancing-chicken:, yes you read that right, some tree hugging IDIOTS are succeeding in shutting down a 25 year old club with a 125 members, because of a bird. ama is to busy to help the guys out, as they are busy starting SIG's for there drones.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Got in several flights yesterday, but no love for Purple Rain. We had some guests show up, got a club in the area being shut down because of a redheaded woodPEKER:dancing-chicken:, yes you read that right, some tree hugging IDIOTS are succeeding in shutting down a 25 year old club with a 125 members, because of a bird. ama is to busy to help the guys out, as they are busy starting SIG's for there drones.

Hey....Tell em Red is DEAD. Purple Rules. That will save the club!:rolleyes:. Have a similar situation with my P'cola buddies field but the idiot red heads live in a gated community. Another......"I can't hear myself taking a :steamer: complaint".

js-rc

70cc twin V2
I got 2 good flights in today !! Finally got my eng. running good, a new ignition fixed me up !! This is on my 40 center Patty . Thing is it's still cold here with the breeze off Lake Erie & Northeast too. I just hate landing from our normal direction but I survived anyway !!
Thanks, John !