• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Had some fun with the QQ plane........They don't smoke though unless something really goes wrong :epic:.

20160423_153748.jpg
20160423_153749.jpg
20160423_153825.jpg
20160423_153919.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Rob she's very SMOOTH, floats nicely. I just trimmed her out, and lazy circles. It was late eve 6:30 ish, one end of field I could see it, other it was black blob. I couldn't hear it with that canister on it either, just need to become friends wiff her.
:applause: Donnie! As time goes on I think that plane will be a "fav". Mine is and as a matter of fact think I will take it out Sunday and fly it before I put it in the shop for touch up work and rebuild of the EME 60.

WOOHOO she flies again!!

View attachment 54621

GREAT Tanner:applause:.........Where's the vid Bro?.........:laughing:.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Had some fun with the QQ plane........They don't smoke though unless something really goes wrong :epic:.

View attachment 54768 View attachment 54769 View attachment 54770 View attachment 54771

Keep it away from @emtp275 he is really into that "MAGIC" smoke.

:applause: Donnie! As time goes on I think that plane will be a "fav". Mine is and as a matter of fact think I will take it out Sunday and fly it before I put it in the shop for touch up work and rebuild of the EME 60.

GREAT Tanner:applause:.........Where's the vid Bro?.........:laughing:.

I got her (PURPLE RAIN) and Flossy charged an ready for today, if the LIAR man/woman has the forecast correct, I'm burn some fuel.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well @ChickenBalls I stayed true to me word and yanked on old purple a few times before I decided to call it a day. And as I said the EME rocked hard and clanged harder:roflmao:. I was really pushing fait but it did get the job done and now it's time to get a job done on it. Beautiful day today. 3D shenanigans, a real nice Folker DR7, and I tow piloted for a good buddy once I decided ol purple had enough. No pics just fun but I imagine some pics will roll in the Noisy Boyz hanger.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well I went to the flying field and I actually flew something for a change. . . . . . .:dancing-chicken: I only flew my Kaos, but I still had a BLAST . . . . :yesss:. You Guys don't know how good it felt to take a plane home in the same number of pieces you brought it to the field in. . . . . . . :LOL_gif: