• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
WOOHOO she flies again!!

12994461_10210121119731424_3495146249336263733_n.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob she's very SMOOTH, floats nicely. I just trimmed her out, and lazy circles. It was late eve 6:30 ish, one end of field I could see it, other it was black blob. I couldn't hear it with that canister on it either, just need to become friends wiff her.
So cool...the black blob thing is definitely a true statement. Unfortunately the "ONLY" drawback of this plane. Bright sunshine usually helps in that department. Both my previous 87" and the 107" have the same issue. The 107 not quite as bad cuz it's bigger. But hey, here's an idea ya old fart... (me talking to ME), Fly it closer dumbass. So I do, up close and personal....no black blob now!! Except maybe the black blob I see just as the fin knocks me out while in a hover scrapping the rudder on the deck.
:laughing:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
1-3 mph winds, Sunny blue clear skies, 85 degrees. Yup, time for some really REALLY big plane flying. I skipped out of work early and met my friend at the field. What plane today you may ask? How about a monster behemoth 47% Pilot Decthlon. Smokin' like it's on fire. I got a chance to fly it for a bit this afternoon.....too much fun.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
1-3 mph winds, Sunny blue clear skies, 85 degrees. Yup, time for some really REALLY big plane flying. I skipped out of work early and met my friend at the field. What plane today you may ask? How about a monster behemoth 47% Pilot Decthlon. Smokin' like it's on fire. I got a chance to fly it for a bit this afternoon.....too much fun.

That was really great & what smoke !! Great video !!