• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Better float skiing today, sun is shining!
20151206_140758.jpg

Spats

100cc
Soooo my weekend started Friday or was it Wednesday;) After most everyone had left the field Friday it was just me and another guy up to the usual no good, flying where we're not supposed to, hovering in all the wrong spots etc. when my left wheel came off. Naturally he grabbed the camera for some animated coverage and possibly a broken prop and bla bla bla. Fortunately my thumbs remembered how to do this:LOL_gif:

emtp275

100cc
Got out with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969, perfect weather cool enough for a light hoodie, got a few in and had the pleasure off running off a passer by, He wanted to see some one fly and had been in the hobby for 30 years but they said he left muttering oh no 3D when i flew for him, LOL he should have known when we had on our new 3D farm gear. Well any way I felt good to know he could pick out the style of flying i was going for! FOG

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Soooo my weekend started Friday or was it Wednesday;) After most everyone had left the field Friday it was just me and another guy up to the usual no good, flying where we're not supposed to, hovering in all the wrong spots etc. when my left wheel came off. Naturally he grabbed the camera for some animated coverage and possibly a broken prop and bla bla bla. Fortunately my thumbs remembered how to do this:LOL_gif:

I had that happen a couple of years ago and was fortunate to have an advanced IMAC pilot offer to help. Nothing but a bit of carbon fiber worn off and back up I went a few minutes later.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
would you believe i lost my software disc after we moved and because my laptop crashed after installing Windows-piece-of-s**T-10 I don' t have RF 7.5 anymore!!