• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

BalsaDust

Maidened my little Flite Test FT Mini Sportster this morning. Fun little plane that is surprisingly stable for its size.

Sorry BJ. Not for sale. One of my favorites to fly. I have a sweet setup in it with Savox all around, Fromeco v reg, 4titude tank, aluminum arms, ball joints all the way around, Zoar laminated, Smart Fly super switches, dual Thunder Power lipos, and taildraggerrc extensions. She flys perfect lines. Even Mike McComville told me on Facebook this plane is still one of his faves.

Awesome 0061. I have a small Sukhoi like yours I fly for kicks here at the house. Loads of fun. Here is one I'm going to get this 13"
DSCN2189.JPG
Pitts for the same purpose by Eflite. A guy at the club was flying this one. Everytime I fly here at the house with a small electric the sky is full of small birds chasing me around

Sorry BJ. Not for sale. One of my favorites to fly. I have a sweet setup in it with Savox all around, Fromeco v reg, 4titude tank, aluminum arms, ball joints all the way around, Zoar laminated, Smart Fly super switches, dual Thunder Power lipos, and taildraggerrc extensions. She flys perfect lines. Even Mike McComville told me on Facebook this plane is still one of his faves.

Sweet bird!

BJ Swope

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well the weekend is finally here after what seemed like a year long week, looks like sunny and 80 today, breaking out the giants :cool:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Flying off the white water this afternoon. Nice calm 34 degree day. Supposed to be warmer and sunny tomorrow so looking forward to doing it again.