• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I told my office no calls, told the wife with her injured foot to call the neighbors if she needed help, ignored the phone calls, texts and email alerts on my cell and went flying today! The dust on the plane and cobwebs in the plane didn't affect it one bit, it flew perfectly. Probably was September last time I flew, I came home grinning.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I told my office no calls, told the wife with her injured foot to call the neighbors if she needed help, ignored the phone calls, texts and email alerts on my cell and went flying today! The dust on the plane and cobwebs in the plane didn't affect it one bit, it flew perfectly. Probably was September last time I flew, I came home grinning.
Wow! Brave aren't ya? The office, phone calls, emails and texts...ok. I think you're safe. Now tell us all how it really went with the injured foot wifey? I bet you came home grinning... bet she smacked right off your face huh? Lol. Good for you. Glad someone gets to enjoy their planes.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
She's cool with my hobby. She cracked a foot bone yesterday, I set her up in comfort after getting her back from the doctor and was gone before she could think up anything for me to do.
You're a dog. A smart one though. Lol. Sounds like the mrs. is just awesome. Good for you. Sorry to hear about her foot. Trust and believe I feel her pain. I shattered my left foot 2 years ago and now carry more titanium than all my rc airplanes combined. Wishing her a much better recovery than mine.