• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Went down to the Heart Ranch camping area. Had breakfast with friends and family, Flew for a couple hrs "ELECTRICS ONLY". Then Headed home to become the Worlds best BBQ King with my buddy Vato-Loco Photo's incl.
View attachment 40349 View attachment 40350 View attachment 40351 View attachment 40352
That's some really awesome goodness you got goin' on there. I can almost smell it from here. Dang, Sure would be nice if you would send me a care package filled with some of those grilled goodies. :way_to_go:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

I'm glad you got your 157 problem figured out. Nothing beat's flying your baby without having to worry if it was going to keep running HUH. Oh, BTW, your idea of "friends" and mine is completely different. . . . . . . . :lol2:

flycanic

70cc twin V2
That's some really awesome goodness you got goin' on there. I can almost smell it from here. Dang, Sure would be nice if you would send me a care package filled with some of those grilled goodies. :way_to_go:
All that goodness took 7hrs. 12lbs. Smoked Baby Back Ribs, and 10lbs. of Cajon smoked cat fish. I was hoping to have some for tomorrow and Wednesday but with all the friends and family over it is all gone. I just finished all the clean up and dishes and ready to hit the sack. The other stuff I make that every one likes is Bacon rapped Buffalo meat loaf it is YUMMY YUMMY

IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2590.JPG IMG_2617.JPG IMG_2621.JPG

pawnshopmike

Staff member
All that goodness took 7hrs. 12lbs. Smoked Baby Back Ribs, and 10lbs. of Cajon smoked cat fish. I was hoping to have some for tomorrow and Wednesday but with all the friends and family over it is all gone. I just finished all the clean up and dishes and ready to hit the sack. The other stuff I make that every one likes is Bacon rapped Buffalo meat loaf it is YUMMY YUMMY

View attachment 40382 View attachment 40383 View attachment 40384 View attachment 40385

Dammit man. Now I'm hungry again! :yesss:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@flycanic screw a damn cheeseburger and send me those baby back ribs.."damn I'm hungry"

Summer is throwing it's last bit of "slap in your face heat stroke" weather down here and soon the mild autumn tempered days will be here where I can refresh my soul by abundant flights of fancy and actually remain calm, coherent , aware and have a smile on the ol' mug.:)