• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The club I belong to had their annual scale fly-in yesterday and as my luck would have it, the rain woke me up yesterday morning. The rain didn't last long so I decided to go to the field anyway. Well, the more the clouds broke up, the harder the wind blew and by the time the sky was clear, the wind was blowing 30 knots . . . . . . . . . :dancing-poop:

Anyway, I'm on my way out to try again even though rain has been threatening all morning. . . . :ugh:

yakken

100cc
Guess where im going
uploadfromtaptalk1441557402961.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Just got back from the field. It was hot and humid with barely a breeze. By the time I got my airplane together I was already exhausted. I must have donated too much blood to the Mosquitoes at last nights night fly. I only worked up enough ambition to fly twice.