• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Few of us got out yesterday for a LONG day of flying. It's was a very rewarding day, as one young new member soloed out on his first Balsa plane (he been flying foamies)Congrats to Bryson. @PlaneNutz1 came by as a guest and flew with us, Sir your welcome back anytime you want, just holler, had a blast, we'll let ya fly at the field anytime if I get a pull on that Pitts. We had a few stop by with little ones to see the planes, which always makes my day. The expressions on the little ones faces is just priceless. Mr. Herb came out for first time since his surgery, great to see him getting back in flying form. I thought it was gonna be a Perfect day, "BUT" my so called BUDDY @emtp275 never did pass me the transmitter to that 104, he is also a BAD influence on me, as he got my truck intoxicated after a full day of flying, and I'm just now finding my way home. Thanks for the hangover BITCH.

Attachments

• 104_2982.JPG
    104_2982.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 297
  • 104_2988.JPG
    104_2988.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 257
  • 104_2993.JPG
    104_2993.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 337
  • 104_2996.JPG
    104_2996.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 104_2991.JPG
    104_2991.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 104_3000.JPG
    104_3000.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 104_3004.JPG
    104_3004.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 233
I may come back to Nooga this year, if I do, I will bring it and maybe a Corvus or an Extra to play with. And it wont be a damn day trip, either!!

Oh hell yeah!

@Yak Attack and I are planning on attending a fly in every month from Nall in May until Huckoween in October. Including Nooga and the 3D Extreme event in Franklin, KY.

I think we've got the Suttons @Tim Sutton and @Sutton4211 lined up to go with us to the Big Sky R/C Fly-In this June over in Menlo, GA.

It's gonna be a busy summer!

Here's @Yak Attack giving me flying lessons again...

Last edited:
Nice BJ. I've got the 60" with a screaming Scorpion motor on it. It makes more power than the EF set up. :) I may come back to Nooga this year, if I do, I will bring it and maybe a Corvus or an Extra to play with. And it wont be a damn day trip, either!!
My 60" Laser has the EF setup, but my 60" Edge doesn't. My Edge is a stump puller.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
There you go! Ditch the charge, wait......wait.........HUCK!!........charge, wait......waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.........HUCK!!

I always thought I liked the Edge but now that I got another one I realize that in that size it is hard to beat the 91" Extra with a DA70 in the EF lineup.

So does that mean you want to sell me your Edge for cheap? :yesss::yesss::yesss:

emtp275

100cc
Few of us got out yesterday for a LONG day of flying. It's was a very rewarding day, as one young new member soloed out on his first Balsa plane (he been flying foamies)Congrats to Bryson. @PlaneNutz1 came by as a guest and flew with us, Sir your welcome back anytime you want, just holler, had a blast, we'll let ya fly at the field anytime if I get a pull on that Pitts. We had a few stop by with little ones to see the planes, which always makes my day. The expressions on the little ones faces is just priceless. Mr. Herb came out for first time since his surgery, great to see him getting back in flying form. I thought it was gonna be a Perfect day, "BUT" my so called BUDDY @emtp275 never did pass me the transmitter to that 104, he is also a BAD influence on me, as he got my truck intoxicated after a full day of flying, and I'm just now finding my way home. Thanks for the hangover BITCH.
It was an amazing day I look forward to many more this year, maybe leave the celabration out haha my liver can't handle that every time. You can try the 104 any time just leave your visa with me before take off hahaha.

Oh hell yeah!

@Yak Attack and I are planning on attending a fly in every month from Nall in May until Huckoween in October. Including Nooga and the 3D Extreme event in Franklin, KY.

I think we've got the Suttons @Tim Sutton and @Sutton4211 lined up to go with us to the Big Sky R/C Fly-In this June over in Menlo, GA.

It's gonna be a busy summer!

Here's @Yak Attack giving me flying lessons again...

It's missing something......... I know what it is, stickers.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
It was an amazing day I look forward to many more this year, maybe leave the celabration out haha my liver can't handle that every time. You can try the 104 any time just leave your visa with me before take off hahaha.
I bet your ears are burning today, I been cussing you every time I belch, keep tasting that tequila or in this case ta-kill-ya. I don't know what brand she was using for those LIT's but it won't the good stuff. Startin to fill better, just back from taking sweety out for a fancy Sun. dinner at Bojangles. You'll have to talk to the sweety bout that Visa, she took mine away several years ago, problem wasn't buying planes, it was guns.