• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

I haven't flown fixed wing since the weekend prior to my accident. I just flew my Blade 180 helix last weekend for the first time since my accident.

I've got a school project that needs to be test flown before they leave for Stillwater, OK next weekend. My intention was to go with them and fly in the event for them. So, here's hoping that all goes well and they don't have to work on anything before they leave for the event on Thursday.

Bought it Tuesday, maidened it today!

Every night this week until Midnight, well 1:30 Thursday night and 4:00 AM last night, but it was definitely worth it!

Got 4-5 flights in on it between periods of rain with the Jersey Boys.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403552.384217.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403575.171023.jpg

BJ Swope

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
It was a great weekend. Thanks for making the trek.

Really sorry Tanner. Hate seeing carnage so early in the season. Hope you find out what the cause was.

Meanwhile, I took a little trip south to fly this weekend with my pal Joe @Flyrcjoe. What an awesome guy. And Nichole his wife is top shelf! She makes some ass kicking biscuits and gravy.
:yesss:

I want to thank them both for their simply awesome hospitality. I had a perfect weekend flying and having fun. Good to meet a new friend too. Jarod @Naughty Monkey showed up. Cool planes and really really fast turbine jets. Thanks again Joe. And especially for letting me yank on the sticks of that really big ass Cap. :woohoo!:View attachment 17630 View attachment 17631 Gotta tell ya, the Cap and Elenore are superb!

I'll upload a video once I get home.:brian-banana:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Good Luck Bunky. Rob looks like you had a great time!:yesss:. Bigblue This is for you:way_to_go:
Xpress get busy on that EF edge! You will love it!:In_love: Flyrcjoe that CAP is awesome! And Yak Attak well...HI
You must be grounded like me!?

Hope to get a window tomorrow so I can get the "edge" off my nerves lol.

Bought it Tuesday, maidened it today!

Every night this week until Midnight, well 1:30 Thursday night and 4:00 AM last night, but it was definitely worth it!

Got 4-5 flights in on it between periods of rain with the Jersey Boys.

View attachment 17632

View attachment 17633

BJ Swope

Nice BJ. I've got the 60" with a screaming Scorpion motor on it. It makes more power than the EF set up. :) I may come back to Nooga this year, if I do, I will bring it and maybe a Corvus or an Extra to play with. And it wont be a damn day trip, either!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I think if I get another 50cc it'll be an EF 88" Edge. Anybody want to buy a 50CC electric power system?

There you go! Ditch the charge, wait......wait.........HUCK!!........charge, wait......waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.........HUCK!!

I always thought I liked the Edge but now that I got another one I realize that in that size it is hard to beat the 91" Extra with a DA70 in the EF lineup.