• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I fly on the edge all the time. Main reason for my Call Sign Wildman. I do it for fun and relaxation. Here I am very relaxed having fun!!
JM2.jpg

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Really sorry Tanner. Hate seeing carnage so early in the season. Hope you find out what the cause was.

Meanwhile, I took a little trip south to fly this weekend with my pal Joe @Flyrcjoe. What an awesome guy. And Nichole his wife is top shelf! She makes some ass kicking biscuits and gravy.
:yesss:

I want to thank them both for their simply awesome hospitality. I had a perfect weekend flying and having fun. Good to meet a new friend too. Jarod @Naughty Monkey showed up. Cool planes and really really fast turbine jets. Thanks again Joe. And especially for letting me yank on the sticks of that really big ass Cap. :woohoo!:
20150418_133436.jpg
20150418_133350.jpg
Gotta tell ya, the Cap and Elenore are superb!

I'll upload a video once I get home.:brian-banana:

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Went out this morning about 8:30 and got one flight in and then snapped my tail wheel. [emoji13] It's the second tail wheel on my AW freestyle 260. I guess I need a stouter tail wheel. Too many harrier landings in the last while I guess. I got one from my buddy @ericrs that he took off his 50cc PAU extra. That should be stout enough I imagine.

Well she went in today :(

1545013_10207164917748222_2782430199615615975_n.jpg

I can't say why or what happened, all I know is now I'm short 1 airplane. I am going to transfer most of the gear into my Aerobeez 70" Slick so I'll at least have a mini giant to play with. And right as I got the thing dialed in to how I wanted it too!

Maybe it's time for a 100cc :laughing:
Man! Sorry for your loss. Check out fly models. Inexpensive yet good flying birds. @emtp275 likes his.