• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So just a short clip of Joe @Flyrcjoe and his Behemoth 50% Cap in a hover. Totally amazing how the awesome ZDZ 210 just yanks this big beast around.

And one more photo: And here I was thinking my Sukhoi was big. Ha!!!! Next to the Cap? In my wildest dreams right? LOL

20150418_120145.jpg

And one more video of Joe and his scratch built 45% 260 "Elenore".

I sure had a great time this past weekend. Can't wait to do it again soon.

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I think since the weather was like....oh I dunno....75 degrees today, little to no wind and just freaking amazing...and tomorrow is supposed to be nicer, I may just have to take the little Edge out and wail on it some. Yup.... goin' flying tomorrow morning. :yesss:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@stangflyer looks as if tomorrow I too will be beating on the Edge!:mario-banana: Call me on my cell so we can "flight team" it 1800 miles apart!:laughing: Ready! Enter......roll left 1/2.....execute.......track......climb 45 1/2 roll left then snap right.....execute.......track....
vector heading 180.....execute......track......up line 90 full power climb snap left/right execute......D Axis exit and CRASH! LoL:fist_pump:Oops Maybe we shouldn't do this after all.

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
What's happening!?!? I woke this morn:bigyawn: and this strange light was appearing under the eastern horizon!!!!:concern: and then this huge bright orange disk appeared!!!!:confused??: Call 911!!! I think we are being invaded:alien:!

Oh! Wait!.....what that's the sun!? ok go back to bed. Never mind! It's only the SUN!!:lol2: Silly me. The SUN!?!?!?!?!?!?:yesss:

The GLORIOUS WONDERFUL SUN!!!!:big_yes:

I'm Going FLYING To Day!:woohoo!:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
All you Guy's that are flying already are driving me CRAZY (and believe me it's a short drive...LOL) The weather has finally turned nice enough around here, I get few weekends off from work and our flying field still looks like WWIII was waged on it..........:ugh:. We fly on city park property and the city decided to put a new 60" diameter water line right across our field about 10 feet off the end of our runway. The same pipe also wiped out our driveway. The City "promises" to make our flying site better than it was before they started, but they are taking their sweet time doing it............:very_angry:. It's OK to fly my foamies around, but I'm not going to take anything else out any bigger until they get the field fixed.