• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Pistolera;8235 wrote: West "by God" Virginia....when you get a divorce your ex-wife is STILL your sister :upset:

I take it that you are familiar with the "West by Gawd Virginian"? Blue-nosed P-51 that was piloted by Robert "Punchy" Powell.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Australia, Canada, India, Israel, Norway, and United States so far :D

edit: added India...sorry rcpilotacro!

thurmma

150cc
Super08;8098 wrote: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Here is a little something for a chuckle that I received in an email today.

Love the video! I grew up in Northern Minnesota and loved it. Still have relatives living in International Falls. I tell people about running across a frozen lake at 100+ on a sled and they tell me I am nuts. I just tell them they haven't lived until they have experienced that rush!

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Super08;8300 wrote: India too

You Bet

Mumbai (Bombay) India, but then that is with a rider, rider is, doing what i do, i am a nomad and i consider me as citizen of this blue planet

PS

Lived everywhere in India, been to practically every nook and cranny of the country (some other countries too)