• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
Rain stop yet? It hasn't stopped here.:(

No, starting to think it's about time to get into giant scale boats instead of airplanes. lol

SUPPOSEDLY we are going to have a good weekend, or at least we better as @Tseres is coming over for our Big Bird event in Celina. But I'm about to start sacrificing weather men in the name of mother nature to make sure!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
No, starting to think it's about time to get into giant scale boats instead of airplanes. lol

SUPPOSEDLY we are going to have a good weekend, or at least we better as @Tseres is coming over for our Big Bird event in Celina. But I'm about to start sacrificing weather men in the name of mother nature to make sure!
We are suppose to dry out this weekend. But it's going to be mid 90's and with all this moisture, humidity is going to be through the roof.

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Yup.

I might actually luck out for a change.mWe are headed to Indianapolis for the weekend and I just checked their forcast. Mid 80's! That's much better.:yesss:

That's good! With all of the rain we've been having in western So. Dak., the humidity has been nasty. Highest I've ever experienced.
The humidity in Council Bluffs during the Cornhuck was nasty also. Probably the cause of the unusual amount of deadsticks.