• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC Extra 330SC 50-60CC

SnowDog

Yes, that offer still stands! I would very much like to move forward on that, just needed to get this thing built first!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] Cool, I will pm you im a bit

I can't wait to get my RW 330 profile done...times tickin away!...Kennett is coming up fast!

uploadfromtaptalk1408321392908.jpgtuning will be simple with the straw guides

uploadfromtaptalk1408323684709.jpgThat wood mount is the da 60 wood mount.. it's hollow..I like the wood mounts and aluminum mounts for the 60cc class touch tork. To just have it mounted on standoffs.. This way the whole crank case takes the loaf instead of just the lugs.. and it dampens some of the vibs

SnowDog

[MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] -- what's up? you done building yours yet?
[MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION] -- how's that profile doing? you gonna maiden it at Kennett?! ;)
[MENTION=1185]cardenflyer[/MENTION] -- you still on vacation? cmon Jake you gotta get that thing done...we need hot doggin videos!!!
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] -- Gary - we need some pop top master videos from you!

I'll be going out this weekend with the plan of getting some more break in time on mine and hopefully we'll get my buddy John A. to fly some of his awesome maneuvers with it.

mine was maidened Saturday.. flys great.. got to do a little right thrust adjustment.. but its going to be a great plane