• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC Extra 330SC 50-60CC

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
profile is coming along slowly, but almost complete.....yep, it'll be a kennett maiden if i don't make it to the field this weekend. Oh i forgot monday is a holiday, maybe i can maiden it monday.

SnowDog

Finally got some flight video of my Extra. My buddy John helped me tune the motor some more, so I gave him the sticks and let him fly....so I could record. Evidently no one else in the club besides me knows how to operate a camcorder.
confused.gif

Anyway, John is a really good pilot and he had some fun with it. This is the second shake down flight.

[video=youtube;VI5VKQSJYSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI5VKQSJYSY[/video]

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
He shook it down indeed! Man that plane looks super locked in, no wingrock. The motor sounds so so crisp. Very nice plane. get that throttle sorted, and you have a winner. Maybe I need to take another look at RW.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
He shook it down indeed! Man that plane looks super locked in, no wingrock. The motor sounds so so crisp. Very nice plane. get that throttle sorted, and you have a winner. Maybe I need to take another look at RW.

Ummmm... Yeah! :)