• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing 50cc slick 540 build log

REDWING RC 50CC SLICK 540: [video=youtube_share;uUdcNYbwb_E]http://youtu.be/uUdcNYbwb_E[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is the door and a standard servo box next to it. I am lucky I got away with as little damage as I did from the whole experience. Only problem is that I used the horn location for the door so my geometry is off a little. I need to order another set of horns and fix that. I just need to glue one into the third spot and dremel off the other one. I am in airplane overload right now with the new MXS and IMAC so I have not given his plane any love in a few weeks.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
There is the door and a standard servo box next to it. I am lucky I got away with as little damage as I did from the whole experience. Only problem is that I used the horn location for the door so my geometry is off a little. I need to order another set of horns and fix that. I just need to glue one into the third spot and dremel off the other one. I am in airplane overload right now with the new MXS and IMAC so I have not given his plane any love in a few weeks.

I love the looks of the airplane stand. Tell me what you think of it! I've seen it before and I know the site that sells them but just was wondering about your personal experience with it. Pretty pricey at around $250.

For my kind of dinking around I end up doing work at the field and in the garage and my back thinks this thing is invaluable. You can get a similar deal with the EF stand and a table which is what I use in my shop.

Patrick made a few copies of mine for the locals with some improvements to the locks.

The price I pay to be a "mad" scientist.