• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Prop database.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I'll let the form run for a few days so people can test

Please if you are entering in data treat it is as accurate as I will use the data as a base before it goes live.

Might see if @SleepyC can put a link to the form somewhere more viewable so I can start collecting data

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Sneek Peek of the new layout so far, still need to work on some gfx for the site.

MIgx40s.png

I'm still screwin with the needles on my DA 120 with the 27x11. 1.5 out of each needle, just don't work. Whoever said that factory recommended starting points works for them, don't live in Ohio! LOL! I'm at 1 out on L and about 1 1/4 out on H. I will get it, eventually. My Dubs don't take this long to tune up.....

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I ended up resetting my VVRC needles as I'd messed with them so much i had no idea where i was, ended up at exactly 2 turns out on both L/H, will need to be leaned up after another 10-20 flights but running smooth now, 40:1 redline on a Menz 20x8